Enduring Material: #Vaccination #Communication
From Edgar Fuentes
Available to view
To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for physicians and Attendance hours for non-physicians, attendees must:
1. You must register for the enduring material using this link: https://cmetracker.net/TTUHSC/Publisher?page=pubOpen#/EventID/37388 The link is also located in the flyer for this activity.
Once registered, your confirmation letter will contain instructions to request credit. Please read the instructions before completing the educational intervention. Instructions can also be found on the attachment page for this enduring material.
2. After watching the enduring material, log into “My Portal” on the TTUHSC CME website – This is a direct link to the My Portal https://cmetracker.net/TTUHSC/Publisher?page=pubOpen&nc=1008789299#/myPortal.
3. As you log in to My Portal there will be directions regarding signing in to your account. The email address where you received the registration confirmation email for this enduring material is the one associated with your records. Be sure to use that email address.
4. After updating your profile, please click on the blue Evaluation/Certificates tile. This will take you to the enduring material evaluation. Enter Activity Code: 37388. If you do not see the tiles, click on My Portal in the left navigation bar and the tiles will come up.
5. After completing the evaluation, you will be able to claim your CME credit(s) on the Certificate Preparation page and print a certificate. Be sure to click on the box beside the session you attended and enter the amount of credit you are claiming for that session based on your participation in it. The total amount of credit entered will calculate at the bottom of the form.
Please note: The Office of CME reserves the right to adjust credit awarded as needed, should ineligible credit be claimed.
If you do not choose to claim CME credits and print a certificate, please complete the evaluation anyway, and on the very last slide of the evaluation make this selection: “To exit the survey and see upcoming TTUHSC CME activities”. You will be taken to the CME website and will not receive CME credit or print a certificate.
The evaluation will be available from May 9th, 2023 until May 8, 2026 at 11:59 PM : After this date, if you have not claimed your credit, please contact the CME Office for an alternate method for claiming credit. Should you have problems accessing the evaluation, please contact the CME office at 806-743-2929.
Accreditation Statement & Credit Designation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and Desert Mountain AHEC. Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (TM). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure & Mitigation of Relevant Financial Relationships:
None of the planners and faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationships to disclose with ineligible companies (commercial interest).
*Learners may only request credit for this educational intervention once every twelve months.